Support & Maintenance
Before installing a new release, please check with the HASP loader if you have a valid Support & Maintenance agreement in place.
When you install QINSy with a release date beyond the expiry date of your Support & Maintenance agreement please be aware of the following:
Downloading and installing a new version of QINSy
- Make sure your Support & Maintenance agreement is valid for the version you would like to install (See Warning and Info boxes above)
- Click on 'download' of the version you would like to install and select 'Save'
- The download will be copied to the hard disk of your computer in a zipped format, usually to the Downloads folder
- Using your file explorer go to the Downloads folder, right-click on the zipped file and unzip it (this may take a while)
- Go to the unzipped folder and then press the file name with extension .msi
- The installation will now start, asking you where you would like to place QINSy on your computer