Driver to decode heading, roll and pitch from the NMEA RDI proprietary $PRDID message. This message is supported by different sensors amongst which the Sonardyne Radian series Attitude and Heading reference system.
The message does not contain heave, only Heading, Pitch, Roll.
|Driver||NMEA $PRDID||Interface Type||UDP/Serial||Driver Class Type||Terminated|
|UTC Driver||No||Input / Output||Input||Executable||DrvQPSTerminatedUdp.exe
By default the time of arrival will be used.
- In order to decode the heading from the message, add a Gyro and Compass System to your template and select the appropriate Serial or Network driver.
- The Port number must be the same as the UDP port number on which the message is being broadcast.
- In order to decode the roll and pitch from the message, add a Pitch, Roll and Heave Sensor System to your template and select the appropriate driver.
- On the next wizard page it is important to set the correct conventions:
- Roll convention: Positive heeling to starboard.
- Pitch convention: Positive bow up.