7 July 2016, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.6.1. The Fledermaus 7.6.1 release contains a number of bug fixes and improvements. We recommend upgrading to the new version as soon as possible.
Fixes and improvements
- Improved georeference display of child cross profiles
- Fixed issue with Beam fan time series and time bar synchronization
- Fixed issue with cell size for gridding with geographic projection
- Improved user interface for the georeference action tab for reprojecting an SD object to match to scene
- Improvements on connection and navigation capability mode with the 3D Space Navigator
- Improve non world file reference image import
- Improved the number of detection points (number of beams) to read the max number of beams rather than just valid beams in .s7k files.
- There were updates made for the GSF scaling factor parameters for the depth and beam average amplitudes
- Improved user interface for the settings on the maximum number of core processing threads to be adaptable to systems
- Add support for the Reson T50-P sonar
- Improvements for reading .s7k files related to navigation when converting
- Improvements when reading db/qpd pair data.
- Fixed issue with default coordinate system when appending to a PFM
- Fixed issue with user interface and vessel locks on map displays when having more than one vessel view
Documentation that has been recently added to the Fledermaus Knowledge base