4 August 2016, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.6.3
Fixes and improvements
- Resolved problems with 3D editor selection box within sounding grid area boundaries not displaying
- Fixed issue with DXF data mishandlling at import
- Fixed issue with moving selection box of the 3D Editor with hot keys and checked area
- Fixed issues in load process for ENC files error messages
- Fixed issue with mask leaving gaps within rendered surfaces on map display
- Fixed issue with drape image to surface
- Updates for LADS Database format support
- Improved information messages for PFM custom attributes
Fixed issue with runtime settings associated with the Kongsberg 2040 snippets . The second was with merging the DB/QPD pairs.
Fixed issue with .DB/QPD pairings for file selections
- Fixed issues related with navigation data when loading S7K file format not getting recognized
- Fixed issue exporting refracted points selected
Fixed issue with ASCII beam detail export of raw and corrected beam values for several data formats
- Fixed issue with make surface time series command.