Fledermaus 7.6.4 Release
22 Sebtember 2016, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.6.4
Fixes and improvements
- Fledermaus platform is now officially supporting Windows 10* operating system users
- * Excluding 'N' and 'KN' versions of Windows 10 (ex: Windows 10 Enterprise N or Windows 10 Pro N). If you want to try using an 'N' or 'KN' version of Windows 10, this link may help: Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10.
- Fixed issue with imported points and Z values getting reset after translation for the SD file
- Improvements to handling empty SD point cluster file when created in a scene.
- Fixed issue with geodetic transformations that caused improper vertical value changes.
- Improved reading coordinate system when importing BAG files
- Fixed issue that caused Fledermaus to not be able to open any files after doing a lot of CUBE editing in the 3DEditor
- Fixed issue selecting Targets for a PFM in fledermaus and moving/adding them in the 3DEditor
- Fixed issue with Z values not working properly when changing PFM to be built from meters to feet.
- Improvements for the reading and handling of moved Dmagic projects.
Norbit systems are now supported via import of S7K or from QINSy .db format.
WASSP systems now supported via a user selected custom sonar type.
Improved handling of user updates to navigation interpolation between adjacent lines.
Fixed bug in merging HDCS with ALL data for cases where backscatter and/or bathymetry packets may be missing and/or packet counts are not consistent.
Preservation of custom processing settings behaviour when project is not closed prior to quitting FMGT.
Fixed bug with beam angle calculation for dual head systems which affected ARA.
- Fixed issue with the application of the sonar offsets which affected Kongsberg EM2040 Dual head systems.
- Fixed issue creating ARA and Statistics SD layers when using a custom reference system.
- Improvements while converting water column data to .GWC for .ALL files, allowing more flexibility to skip missing beam/packets and allow use of existing ones on files.
- Fixed issue with project handling in the application and functionality available at launch without a project initially being created.
- Fixed issue which icon and launching of the application in Mac OS X operating systems.
QPS Product Compatibility
This release of Fledermaus can read QPD files products from the following QPS products: