Fledermaus 7.7.1 Release
21 December, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.7.1
- Now compatible with ArcGIS 10.4.1
- Improvements to the labels of the histogram display for labels and labeling units
- Fixed issues with zoom to object bounds when set with geographic coordinate systems
- Improved initialization of coordinate reference system for scene, when creation of parent objects.
- Fixed issue with export of file as .CSV from attributes table
- Solved issue with silent installs for Fledermaus in Windows, with new install .MSI
- Improved .DXF file type handling to better recognized none supported layers.
- Improved exports of Fledermaus objects to Google earth
- Fixed issue when working online (data collection) and ability to select distance type for a vessel object when it is active
- Improved data indexing at loads for Kongsberg .ALL source files.
- Fixed issue with .ALL files mishandling data at nadir.
- Fixed an issue of memory allocation for the Coordinate Reference System
- Fixed issue at GSF creation not counting for snippet detection samples
- Improved data handling for .ALL files, for troubled beams and its effect on coverage when working with the beam time series.
- Improvements for negative UTM eastings handlings for the geodetic reference systems.
- Fixed issue with sources files using orndnance reference systems
- Fixed issue with SD file handling for TDRs in Mac OS Sierra 10.12.1