Fledermaus 7.7.4 Release
16 February 2017, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.7.4
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed issue with exports of .sd DTM objects to Geotiff floating points, related to null values, only affecting windows builds
- Resolved issue with scalar values reported on cursor for map display, affecting Windows and Linux
- Fixed issue with Geotiff with null values and bounds for correct handling
- Fixed issue of scene file getting corrupted by saving empty interpretation object
- Resolved issue with 3D PDF export resulting in a crash when overreaching limitations
- Fixed problem with handling of file PFM file status, and reading adequate paths, related to PFM version file structure changes.
- Improvements related to PFM building wizard and reported status of process, to show elapsed time
- Improved reading of .FAU formats for making center lines visible.
- Resolved issue .ALL data from EM 302 and handling of outer beams for beam average mosaic estimation
- Fixed issue with handling of GSF file with none auto-compute settings for coordinate reference frameworks, which resulted in a crash
- Fixed issue with pixel estimation size not providing adequate values at estimation, until clearing flags affecting .DB/.QPD pairings.
- Resolved problem with .s7k/.HSCS pairing