Fledermaus 7.7.5 Release
24 April 2017, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.7.5
- It is now possible to export a single GeoTiff from mosaic tiles in FMGT.
- EK80 Narrow Band data is now supported in FMMidwater. Wideband support will come at a later date.
- In Vessel Manager it is now possible to specify a communications timeout in seconds.
- Fledermaus will now warn the user if an integrated Intel graphics device is detected as active. If available, a discrete graphics device should be used.
- The command 'pfmsetflag' was not working correctly under certain circumstances. This has been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to export a BAG without extracting the PFM coverage first. This was causing a shift in the BAG surface.
- Very large SD conversions to KML will no longer cause memory problems and/or crashes.
- Reprojecting a scene with points was causing a crash. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Simrad EK60 Nav data from being converted correctly.
- Feature Detection was incorrectly allowing DB files to be processed, which caused a crash. This functionality will now only allow supported data types to be processed.
- Fixed a bug that was causing certain data shifted vertically with an .SD file to not convert to GWC.
- Exports from FMMidwater were sometimes not honoring vessel offsets or SBETs. They will now be incorporated as intended for multibeam data
- HDCS projects that didn't contain Gyro or Attitude information were preventing GSF merging. Application will now provide a warning that the Gyro or Attitude information is missing.
- Specific Kongsberg .all data that contained corrupted datagrams was causing a crash. This is now properly handled.
- Some Kongsberg data was incorrectly processed causing gaps between lines. This is now fixed.
- The wording of a warning popup has been improved to be more clear. This relates to data that is in a geographic coordinate frame but a projected system has been inappropriately selected.
- FMGT can now set the Project Coordinate Reference System automatically when using Directory Monitoring to import files.
- The processing settings will be saved to the Project after they have been edited. They won't be lost in the event of a crash.
- Dual Head Kongsberg data only mosaicing one head has been fixed.