24 April 2017, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.7.5
User please be aware that there is an issue with the QPS blue dongles for users running the application in Mac OS 10.11 or higher or Linux. This is known issue with the dongle manufacture and continue to work to find a solution.
Please refer to the information related to the Fledermaus Operating System Overview to make sure you can run our applications.
- It is now possible to export a single GeoTiff from mosaic tiles in FMGT.
- EK80 Narrow Band data is now supported in FMMidwater. Wideband support will come at a later date.
- In Vessel Manager it is now possible to specify a communications timeout in seconds.
- Fledermaus will now warn the user if an integrated Intel graphics device is detected as active. If available, a discrete graphics device should be used.
- The command 'pfmsetflag' was not working correctly under certain circumstances. This has been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to export a BAG without extracting the PFM coverage first. This was causing a shift in the BAG surface.
- Very large SD conversions to KML will no longer cause memory problems and/or crashes.
- Reprojecting a scene with points was causing a crash. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Simrad EK60 Nav data from being converted correctly.
- Feature Detection was incorrectly allowing DB files to be processed, which caused a crash. This functionality will now only allow supported data types to be processed.
- Fixed a bug that was causing certain data shifted vertically with an .SD file to not convert to GWC.
- Exports from FMMidwater were sometimes not honoring vessel offsets or SBETs. They will now be incorporated as intended for multibeam data
- HDCS projects that didn't contain Gyro or Attitude information were preventing GSF merging. Application will now provide a warning that the Gyro or Attitude information is missing.
- Specific Kongsberg .all data that contained corrupted datagrams was causing a crash. This is now properly handled.
- Some Kongsberg data was incorrectly processed causing gaps between lines. This is now fixed.
- The wording of a warning popup has been improved to be more clear. This relates to data that is in a geographic coordinate frame but a projected system has been inappropriately selected.
- FMGT can now set the Project Coordinate Reference System automatically when using Directory Monitoring to import files.
- The processing settings will be saved to the Project after they have been edited. They won't be lost in the event of a crash.
- Dual Head Kongsberg data only mosaicing one head has been fixed.