21 November 2017, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.7.9
FMGT users working with large projects containing GSF files should update to Fledermaus 7.7.9. In previous versions, FMGT can crash upon re-opening the project. If updating is not possible, the workaround is to change the 'Maximum Processing Threads' in the FMGT Preferences to 1.
- ASCII data with a Pseudo Mercator projection had a north / south shift. This has been fixed.
- A tiling / level of detail bug with KML exports has been fixed.
- Some mosaics could not be combined via the 'imagemosaic' command
- Fixed a problem with the AVG filter not applying correctly to data coming from DB/QPD pairs that had GNSS height, tide, or a river level model applied.
- There was a problem with .R2SC files not coming in properly, this is now fixed.
- Fixed a problem where some data with large heading changes was showing gaps in the mosaic.
- Sonar processing settings were not saving correctly. This will now work as expected.
Users working with PFM and CUBE and hypothesis editing are recommended to upgrade to 7.7.9
Users, please be aware that there is an issue with the QPS blue dongles for users running the application in Mac OS 10.11 or higher or Linux. This is a known issue with the dongle manufacturer and we continue to work to find a solution.
Please refer to the information related to the Fledermaus Platform Overview to make sure you can run our applications.
Mac OS users please note that we are having a known issue with the help documentation launching directly from the application. Rest assured that the help reference manual is getting installed as part of the application and you can get to it through the finder application.