Fledermaus 7.7.9 Release
21 November 2017, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.7.9
- ASCII data with a Pseudo Mercator projection had a north / south shift. This has been fixed.
- A tiling / level of detail bug with KML exports has been fixed.
- Some mosaics could not be combined via the 'imagemosaic' command
- Fixed a problem with the AVG filter not applying correctly to data coming from DB/QPD pairs that had GNSS height, tide, or a river level model applied.
- There was a problem with .R2SC files not coming in properly, this is now fixed.
- Fixed a problem where some data with large heading changes was showing gaps in the mosaic.
- Sonar processing settings were not saving correctly. This will now work as expected.