Fledermaus 7.8.4 Release
23 May 2018, We're pleased to present Fledermaus 7.8.4.
Based on user feedback, we have renamed the "Keep detailed per beam ARA information" to "Keep data for processed backscatter export". The export menu for raw source files now reads "ASCII processed backscatter" instead of the original "ASCII ARA Beam Detail".
- FMGT will now read the height offset from HDCS files.
- You can now specify .sit file when specifying Caris license file in the Shared Preferences.
- ASCII Grids with a non numerical first Z coordinate will now import correctly.
- ASCII point files with integer z values will now import correctly.
- The XYZ field mapping dropdown for ASCII gridded data no longer has duplicate values.
- The performance of the 3D Editor is now comparable to 7.7.9 after fixing a bug introduced in 7.8.0.
- Static Surface Geotiff exports will now have transparency set for cells with null data values. Previously these were set to black.
- Fixed a bug that caused Vertical Curtains to be shifted in iView4D
- iView4D was missing a .dll file and could not be started, this has been fixed.
- Certain Kongsberg .all files were causing a crash in FMGT, this has been fixed.
- Certain Kongsberg EM121 GSFs were not processing correctly in FMGT. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a problem with some HDCS - s7k pairings that were not applying the correct roll offset in FMGT.
- QINSy DB files that contained a USBL system and were logged since QINSy 8.18 could not be matched with a QPD in FMGT. This is now fixed.
List of Changes and Updates to the License Manager