Fledermaus 7.8.5 Release
We are pleased to present Fledermaus 7.8.5.
Certain DWG files were not importing correctly. This has been fixed.
- Imported FBT files will now have the value in the Sonardepth field applied correctly.
- LAS format 0 (zero) can now be unloaded to.
- The in-app screen capture function will no longer display several colorbar labels.
- Offline license activations will now work correctly.
- ASCII files containing data delimiters that are now commas, spaces, or tabs can now be brought in for visualization.
- Fledermaus can now load and save QPDs up to 4GB. The previous maximum size was 2GB.
List of Changes and Updates to the License Manager
- Each product has added option to set custom port number for license servers.
- Fixed issue loading upgrade code for brand new dongles.