FMGT 7.8.7 Release
December 19th, 2018. We are pleased to present FMGT 7.8.7. This is a maintenance release where we tackle bugs and small suggestions.
- FMGT now has a Pixel edit dialog that allows adjustment of mosaic and statistics pixel sizes. This will automatically clear the appropriate processing flags after editing.
- Improved AVG correction to handle working with an XTF that contains no altitude.
- Improved merged GSF process for Kongsberg data to set the proper mosaic pixel resolution using the pulse length.
- Improved dual head .s7k/HSDS pairing logic to catch incorrect sonar head enumerators.
- Fixed a bug where dual head GSF files were not properly detecting which head the head bias value should be applied, for Kongsberg systems.
- Improved Kongsberg backscatter corrections for GSF files.
- FMGT will now detect FM waveforms for Reson systems and apply a default pulse bandwidth of 15 kHz when necessary. FM waveforms are typically used for dual-head installations. Previously, users would need to configure this value manually.
- Improvements handling Normalized Backscatter (record type 7058), when working with Norbit data.
- Fixed issue where source files would lose their Coordinate Reference System after a FMGT project was moved to another location on disk.
- Fixed backscatter adjustment tool to refresh all mosaic tiles after making an adjustment.
- Improvements for user interface and documentation supported formats handling for FMGT.
- FMGT now provides processing messages for which files are currently being processed in the progress dialog.
- FMGT now provides the actual sonar ping and beam number in the backscatter ASCII export. Prior to this, the ping number was relative to the beginning of the file.
List of Changes and Updates to the License Manager
- There are no changes for the License Manager.