February 14, 2019 - We are pleased to present FMGT 7.8.9. This is a maintenance release where we tackle bugs and small suggestions.
- If a reference grid is used in the mosaic process, the mosaic will now be automatically clipped to the bounds of the reference grid.
- It is now possible to pair HDCS/R2S files that only contain beam average (no snippet packets), allowing processing of the files that don't have snippets.
- If pairing .ALL and HDCS files from a sub-surface vehicle (AUV, ROV...) an option is provided in the pairing dialog to "Get Z Value" from the HDCS or snippet file (.ALL). If the HDCS file is providing depths from the surface, you will have to select Get Z Value from snippet file. This allows you to use the cleaning from the HDCS Processed Depths, but uses the correct Z (depth) value from the .ALL which is needed by FMGT to compute the correct grazing angle for backscatter corrections (the depth value needs to be from the sonar face).
- Fixed issue appearing as sector stripes due to differences in the backscatter intensities between the sectors, this was addressed by referring to sonar relative depths.
- Improvements to the pairing of HDCS processed depth files with XTF files with dual-head for Reson and R2Sonics.
List of Changes and Updates to the License Manager
- There are no changes for the License Manager.