Qimera 1.5.7 Release
30 November 2017, We're pleased to present Qimera 1.5.7
- GeoTiffs exported from a project with a CRS set to Amersfoort (New) plus NAP Height correction were re-importing to the incorrect position. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that was found to affect the Slice Editor when there were large numbers of files in the Dynamic Surface being used (300+).
- In certain circumstances, data collected in QINSy on the day of a seasonal time change, then brought into Qimera was off by an hour. This is now fixed.
- The date format for exporting to Processed Point is now in DD/MM/YY.
- Sometimes edits made to the points in a Dynamic Surface were not being represented when a Snapshot to a Static surface was made. This has been fixed.
- New projects, created with Qimera 1.5.7, will see improvements in the speed at which edits are unloaded to GSF files.
Upcoming changes to Support Ticket (Jira) workflow
- We are making a small change to the Support Ticket workflow. This will be the creation of a 'Backlog' status. All current bug support tickets that are currently 'Waiting for Development' will be transitioned to 'Backlog' while we re-prioritize and organize the tickets. This doesn't change our intention of addressing the issues in any way, but should help streamline the process internally.