Qimera 1.7.2 Release
Highlights on this page
Thanks for your feedback
1 Vote satisfied!
Plus 2 additional Suggestions and/or Feedback implemented
We are pleased to present Qimera 1.7.2. This has been released early to address a serious problem affecting certain Processed Points unloading workflows. Several new features are also included in this release.
- SVPs can now be exported as ASCII, Caris, and Hypack formats. This functionality is available from the Export dropdown menu.
- Hypack version 3 SVPs can now be imported. Version 3 of this format includes the SVP position, previous versions did not.
- Certain Processed Points file, such as FAU and LAS, can now have data excluded from import when they are brought into Qimera. This results in smaller QPDs and less display clutter for nuisance soundings that users may not want to see at all. Filter options vary between file types.
- Fixed a bug affecting the unloading of edits to certain Processed Points formats. See the warning above for more information.
- Images linked to an ENC feature are now separated by a semi colon rather than a comma.
- Omniviewer will now correctly read the surface sound speed from GSF files that have new sensor specific subrecords.
- Unloading changes to PDS2000 files is not possible in Qimera. This was incorrect in the documentation.
List of Changes and Updates to the License Manager