Qimera 1.7.6 Release
February 14, 2019 - We are pleased to present Qimera 1.7.6. This is a maintenance release where we tackle bugs and small suggestions.
- The FAU Export dialog now contains options for beam angle resolution and direction reference.
- Decimal precision has been increased in parts of the Slice & 3D Editor as well as the Sounding Properties and Profile dock.
Bugs and Improvements
- Processing / Source Files
- Adding a tide that is not set to the top of the priority list will no longer force raw file reprocessing.
- Tools and Editors
- The CUBE Parameters dialog will now remember settings after they are chosen.
- The Reject Outside operation will no longer cause Dynamic Surface updates to fail when areas are reverted.
- X-Axis label spacing has been changed to prevent labels from overlapping in plot windows.
- Cooperative Cleaning Workflow
- Cleaning projects now have a new numbering scheme, starting at 1.
- Cleaning projects opened on different computers will no longer trigger geodetic errors pertaining to the Dynamic Surface.
- Improved the warning that appears if a master project is mistakenly merged into a cleaning project.
- Changed 'Apply Cleaning Project Edits' to 'Apply Edits from Cleaning Project' for clarity.
- The merging of edits from a cleaning project back into a master project were removing Z-Shifts, Refraction Filter adjustments, and TU Delft changes. This has been fixed and a warning added to the 'Create Cleaning Project' dialog. This bug affected versions 1.7.4 and 1.7.5.
- Importing / Exporting
- When exporting a Dynamic or Static surface using 'to Surface', the 'Export' folder will now be the default location for saving the file.
- The export filename for a QPS GRD will no longer have .txt appended to it.
- Certain ASCII tide files were being mistakenly interpreted as MSQ Dialmace format. This has been fixed.
- The ENC 'Images' attribute will no longer list images with a space after the semicolon.
- Improved an error dialog when opening a QINSy project without logged data or a template selected.
List of Changes and Updates to the License Manager