13 February 2020
We are pleased to present Fledermaus 8.1.1, which holds numerous small improvements to the user interface and operations.
- Fixed unexpected application exit when loading a BAG file, when there are issues with the file an error is reported.
- Fixed rendering issue with objects when vertical exaggeration was different from 1x.
- Improved support for Geotiff with world files that contain rotation
- Improvements to the space time note transitions
- Fixed issue for Kraken sidescan generated GeoTIFF, now overlapping correctly with corresponding surface.
- Fixed incorrect column mappings when importing binary files as points
Our biggest feedback from 8.0 was to update iView4D to support the new tools and formats. This has been addressed with the launch of the new Fledermaus Free Viewer.
The Feedback Project helps us to continue improving our software products. Vote or implement feedback and participate in the process by tracking, watching and commenting on issues!