December 2, 2020
We're pleased to present Fledermaus version 8.3.0 In this release, we introduce a few new features, with a focus on addressing workflow gaps for users migrating from Fledermaus 7 to Fledermaus 8. Read below for details.
- 3D Device support for Space Navigation and BAT devices
- Eye-dome lighting for better point cloud display
- Improved Text Rendering in 3D Scenes
- Key workflow improvements for users moving from FM7 to FM8
- Command Line Scripting Tool
The Voting System helps us to continue improving our software products. Vote or provide feedback and participate in the process by tracking, watching and commenting on issues!
Please click on the Vote button to the right to go to the Fledermaus Feedback Page and implement or find the item you want to vote for.
Click on the icon above and vote on or create a Suggestion issue!
- Fledermaus 8.3.0 - Important Notes
- Fledermaus 8.3.0 - New Functionality
- Fledermaus 8.3.0 - Improvements
- Fledermaus 8.3.0 - Resolved Bugs
- Fledermaus 8.3.0 - Known Issues
- Fledermaus 8.3.0 - Transitions from Fledermaus v7
- Fledermaus 8.3.0 - All Implemented Feedback