16 December 2020
We are pleased to present Fledermaus 8.3.1 which is a maintenance release addressing a number of bugs and a few small enhancements.
- Grids with different cell sizes in X and Y are not yet fully supported in Fledermaus 8, which most often occurs when importing geographic data. Versions 8.2.0 and earlier were incorrectly importing these grids, which resulted in alignment issues when combined with other data. To prevent this, Fledermaus 8.2.1 (and newer) will present a warning message and not allow grids with different X and Y cell size to be imported. A proper fix is being developed for a future release.
- The standalone Free Viewer is currently only available for Windows. The MacOS and Linux versions will be available as part of the next release.
- You can now make copies of surfaces when attaching images or scalars
- This release includes Windows, MacOS and Linux versions of Fledermaus
- Created new project's resulting Scene did not retain the defined Project coordinate system
- Colour maps were not retained with surfaces when imported from raw grids
- Created a new project and Scene did not retain the defined Project coordinate system
- Colour maps were not retained with surfaces when imported from Qimera
- The ambient, specular, and soft shadow sliders where not triggering an automatic reshade when adjusted
- Attribute files (.*atb) where incorrectly showing up under "CAD Files" group in the Project file list
- Export Scene to Geo-Image was attempting to save to a non-existing folder, when using a Project
- Attached Scalar values were displayed as a single static value