June 16th, 2021
We're pleased to present Fledermaus version 8.4.0. In this release, we introduce new features, with a focus on new interactive 4D analysis using profile tools along with many improvements that were requested by the active Fledermaus user group to ease their migration from Fledermaus 7 workflows. Read below for details.
- New and empowered profiling object and functions
- You are able to export Terrain Meshes with colors
- Pipeline object rendering and sharing
- Improvements for scalar and surface data management and handling
- Improvements in signature Turntable and bounding box labels
- Improvements on objects CRS handling and reprojections
In this release, we have focused on migration blockers for Fledermaus 7 users and did not consider items from the Voting System as these are all new functionality. We will look to the Voting System in the coming releases as the migration path for Fledermaus 7 improves. For more information, see our Voting system Policy and Using the Voting System.
The Feedback Project helps us to continue improving our software products. At the moment, our Voting System is down as described at the top of the Voting system Policy page. Despite the system being inaccessible for voting for a short period, we still use it to prioritize developments while we await a solution from our provider, Atlassian.