- New merge surface operation which allows fusing together several loaded surfaces to make one single .surface file, with 3 different methods available: Shallow, average and deep
- New merge scalar operation which allows fusing together several loaded scalars to make one single .scalar.
- New merge image operation which allows fusing together several loaded images to make one single .geoimage.
- New ability to load a profile of a pipeline object in the profile plot
- New batch profiler object exports option is now available and with the option of file naming by label given.
- Profile plot now has a vertical scale exaggeration option.
- Digit label number now allows decimal places precision for point data
- QGF Area and QGF Design triangulated representations are now supported.
- It is now possible to do Scene to image exports that exceed the 8K x 8K limitation given before, enabling working with larger exports for this function.
- Free hand selection mode now respects the area within the polygon selected, enhancing selection abilities to perform operations on different object types (i.e. meshing)
- Pipeline object now renders accordingly in right place aligned with related dynamic surface.
- Plotting widget display is not over cluttered when working with a line import for loading in the profile plot, showing all of the samples.
- It is now possible to load Fledermaus 7 profiler objects on Fledermaus 8 without issues
- Exporting a geographic coordinate based data profiler object now results in expected values
- Geotiff (grid surfaces and scalar) import improvements with very significant time reduction of time loads
- You can now make a rectangular selection and it will be represented by it, and not resulting in a square of the selection.
- Rendered movies and imagery products now make sure they are always rendered with the full resolution data for the best quality results possible.
- Improvements on the opening of an older scene and objects handlings and naming conventions.
- Improved object mesh and surface transparencies handling when working with presentation mode and movie renderings
- Surface bounds and populated rows now report exact size of object rows and columns populated, for a step wise process improvement.
- Rendering a movie keeps and works with point pixel data with eye dome lighting
- Fixed an unexpected exit of the application that was happening while setting surface object transparencies during presentation mode.
- Fixed screen capture unexpected behaviour causing freezing of the application.
The Feedback Project helps us to continue improving our software products. Vote or implement feedback and participate in the process by tracking, watching and commenting on issues!