Fledermaus software runs on a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux. Because of the large number of possible system configurations, Fledermaus is guaranteed to run on a number of official supported systems as outlined below. Fledermaus may run successfully on other systems, however QPS makes no warranty on Fledermaus running on these systems. See the notes below for more information about supported operating systems. For information on the minimum system requirements for PC systems, please see our Fledermaus System Requirements page.
- Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 or 64 bit)
- Windows 10* (32 or 64 bit)
- * Excluding 'N' and 'KN' versions of Windows 10 (ex: Windows 10 Enterprise N or Windows 10 Pro N). If you want to try using an 'N' or 'KN' version of Windows 10, see the Related Topic below, and this link: Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10.
- Mac OS X version 10.10.x, 10.11.x, 10.12.x
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 (64 bit)
- Ubuntu 14.04 (64 bit)
- Ubuntu 16.04 (64 bit)