In this webinar we explain the following:
- QINSy Online Session and start off data cleaning in QINSy Nav display.
- Take a QINSy project to Qimera clean
- Quick disable soundings outside the surface
- Set up a spline filter on the filter toolbar, apply it to a selection of the dataset. If you're not happy, you undo. If you are happy with the filter results, you can run the filter on a larger area.
- Additional manual cleaning and the spike hunting, using Slice Editor and 3D editor
- Generate validation rectangles (partitions) and step through the data using partions to get rid of outliers
- Show visited, edited and set checked areas
- Qimera extra power: for example Snapshot soundings to scene.
- Gridded data export, point cloud export
- Take the clean data to QINSy grid tools
Please see How-to Qimera - Point Cleaning with a QINSy Project for more information