Highlights on this page
Thanks for your feedback
1 Feedback request satisfied!
Plus 4 additional Suggestions implemented
December 19th, 2018. We are pleased to present Qimera 1.7.5. This is a maintenance release where we tackle bugs and small suggestions.
Bugs and Improvements
- Processing / Source Files
- QINSy DB files with MBES or Laser systems that have special characters like colons, quotes, slashes etc. in the system name will now export to FAU and GSF correctly.
- Custom filter profiles with a single filter will now work as expected.
- The Object Track heights will now be properly extracted from QINSy QPDs that contain multi transducer systems.
- R2Sonic .r2sc files that contain Water Column but no bathymetry will no longer cause a crash when imported.
- Reson 7150 .s7k water column data will now plot correctly in the Water Column dock.
- Tools, Editors and Docks
- TrueHeave sign convention will now be correct in the Multiplot dock.
- The 3D Editor button will now work correctly after cancelling the start up of the 3D Editor.
- 'Color by Line' has been changed to 'Color by File' in the 4D Window and Slice Editor Dock.
- In the Cross Check tool, the median value is now computed correctly.
- Importing / Exporting
- Kongsberg .all additional soundings were not being exported in GSF files correctly. This has been fixed.
- SVPs exported from Qimera will now exclude any data points that have been flagged.
- Processed Points files with filenames containing special characters like umlauts or several from the cyrillic alphabet, will now work correctly when building surfaces.
- Kongsberg .all files that were missing some datagrams were causing a crash when exporting GSFs. This has been fixed.
- The '+' button on the number pad of the keyboard will now work to change the size of a rectangular selection.
- Depth axis labels in the Water Column dock have been changed to note that the depths and ranges are from the transducer.
- Keyboard tabbing order has been improved in several dialogs.
List of Changes and Updates to the License Manager
- Fix a bug that adding invalid upgrade code in the License Manager 'HASP Upgrade Code' dialog will not cause a crash now
- Added support for new Licensing Product and Add-Ons.