4 September 2019
We're pleased to present Qimera version 2.0.2. maintenance release addressing small issues. Read below for details.
- Tide or height shifts will now also be unloaded to FAU files.
- Processing / Source Files
- Fixed problems related to how User Additional soundings extracted from Water Column data were created and handled.
- Fixed a problem where certain FAU files created very large QPDs.
- Motion sensor data will now correctly be extracted from Kongsberg KMALL files.
- Tools and Editors
- The frequency filter will now work correctly when run from within the Slice Editor.
- When using the Free Slice Select, you can now select a new partition in the Surface Edit Overview as intended.
- A mouse pointer offset issue in various docks has been fixed.
- The Undo and Redo functionality will now work as expected for points cleaned by the Cluster filter.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the Profile tool.
- Importing / Exporting
- Geodetic CRS configuration for applicable exports now work as expected.
- SOUNDG features will now correctly include a Z value.
- Various fixes regarding importing and adding, removing, and adding QNC files to a project.
- Banded colour maps will now correctly reflect the grid node value for Uncertainty and Sounding Density.
- It is now easier to enter coordinates in the Test Coordinate Reference Systems dialog.