24 October 2019
We're pleased to present Qimera version 2.0.3. maintenance release addressing small issues. Read below for details.
- GSF 3.0.9 is now supported. This format supports Kongsberg KMALL systems.
- Processing / Source Files
- OSGB36 Geodetics were not working correctly. This is now fixed.
- Removing certain files from a project will now trigger a new warning explaining that associated files will be removed.
- Cleaning projects can now be made from QPDs loaded as processed points.
- Fixed a problem where certain data experienced incorrectly high TPU values near transducer boresight.
- Running a blocking filter will no longer cause footprints blocked with Despiked, Collinearity, or Relative Depth flags to become accepted.
- Certain R2Sonic data was triggering a crash in the Swath Editor. This has been fixed.
- Tools and Editors
- Some data experienced improper processing with the TU Delft Quick Search algorithm. This has been fixed.
- Dual head R2Sonic systems with one head disabled will now be roll correct properly in the Water Column dock.
- Fixed an issue where some data was not having the flags applied correctly in the 3D Editor.
- Fixed an issue that occurred while the Surface Edit Overview was turned on while the Slice Editor was active.
- Certain data was causing a crash when opened for the first time in the Water Column dock and the Side View was activated.
- Fixed a problem where very high sounding counts were being calculated for empty grid nodes.
- Importing / Exporting
- Importing several batches of HS2 files will no longer cause a crash.
- Importing an empty ASCII XYZ file will no longer cause a crash
- Importing files using a project's custom transformation will now result in that transformation being applied correctly.
- Imported Kongberg ASVP files will now have the correct time extracted from the file.
- QPDs imported as Processed Points will now correctly set the project geodetics.
- Appending processed points files to a Dynamic Surface will no longer incorrectly present a TPU dialog.
- Large projects containing many lines and surfaces were running into problems when building or appending to surfaces. This has been fixed.
- It is now possible to manually append data to a Dynamic Surface while Qimera Live is running.
- Projects with corrupted project XML files will no longer cause a crash when opened.
- Qimera will now ensure that the user coordinate system file is present when a project is opened.
- It is now possible to configure various network license settings from the command line.
- An issue where licensing warnings would wrongly appear is now fixed.