20 November 2019
We're pleased to present Qinsy version 9.1.0
In this release, we introduce new functionality, with a focus on cross product features between Qinsy and Qimera, along with many other improvements that were requested in our Feedback Project. Please read below for more details about this release and our Feedback Project. If you have any questions or comments about this release, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This release introduces many new features that are described on the New Functionality page
- Online Wingline creation in the Navigation display
- DXF/DWG import in the Navigation Display
- Qimera patch test available for Qinsy users
- Area Based Auto-Recording Method
- Online storage of data to a second grid
- and many more feedback items from the Qinsy Feedback Project have been successfully implemented
Click on the icon above and vote on or create a Feedback issue!
The Feedback Project helps us to continue improving our software products. Vote or implement feedback and participate in the process by tracking, watching and commenting on issues!
Please click on the Vote button to the right to go to the Qinsy Feedback Project and implement or find the item you want to vote for.