On this page:
Innovatum Smartrak cable tracker (updated)
- Klein Marine Systems 4000 sidescan system (new)
- Klein Marine Systems 4900 sidescan system (new)
- Klein Marine Systems MA-X View 600 sidescan system (new)
- L3 Klein to Klein Marine Systems
- iXSea to iXblue
A series of obsolete Drivers has been removed from our online Confluence page and from the Drivers Manual as delivered with Qinsy.
Should you find that drivers have been removed which you were still using, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can correct for this.
Equipment (work in progress)
- Here you can search for the manufacturer of your equipment and find related documentation and (preferred) driver manuals to interface and set up your equipment.
Feedback and additional information are always welcome. We appreciate your contributions.
- How-to Use the Geoid Model Migration Tool
- How-to I/O Driver Editor has received some updates concerning the use of a 'mask'.
When you press F1 in a dialog, related help will be shown. We update the content continuously and just wanted to outline some of the items you might find worthwhile checking:
- Help - an option 'Overview License Limitations' has been added. This lists which systems and how many systems are allowed with your current Qinsy license.
Since Qinsy 9.2.0 we have added tutorial videos to our website.
Some of them have already been highlighted on social media, below we mention some that might interest you.
With the next release we will mention the newly added and modified tutorials.